As for foreigners or those who can't read Thai, please kindly be informed that non-Thai people are ABSOLUTELY welcome here, as long as they show some respect to the community and obey the rules and post with good manners. If you can't understand what the topic starter want or ask, but you really want to reply (or get the file) please just post nicely, with sincerity and politeness. We're not too selfish to share opinion or stuff with foreigners. We just want our community to be friendly and nice, therefore we need to get rid of people who seems greedy and impolite, as well as people who violated the rules or who lack of etiquette.
Recently, we have banned many accounts of those who replied with bad manners, such as
- replies which contains only "thx" or "thank you"
- babbling replies that can't be read like "000" "777" "...."
- lazy replies which containes only emotion face like "^_^" "" or etc.
- replies with no manner like "wassup" "hi dude" "yo!" "hey you" "oh yeah" "what's up man" instead of showing thankfulness
- replies with only 1 word like "hey" "yes" "good" "nice"
- irrelevant responses (answering without anything relating to the topic or conversation in the topic"
- and many other forms.
Those replies are considered Junk Replies and the poster might be banned at once if we see their replies. So, if you really can't read, and don't know what to say, please say something related to the topic, or post your own opinion, along with thanking the topic starter. Please don't say "thx" only, because we may mistake you for a lazy Thai people who wants the file but too selfish to invest time in typing something constructive.
If you're unwilling to reply, or if you're too lazy to type and post your reply appropriately, then just don't reply at all. Don't waste our space and resource by replying with trash response.
Also, if you think your account is stopped or you're banned from GGBSS, and/or if you're unsure of why you're banned, please either contact us via e-mail or post your query on any of staff's announcement topic. Those who're banned from minor violation can be unbanned. We would investigate individual case and would unban your account if you follow these steps:
- Show an acknowledgement of your being banned
- Post or send a query asking us for reason and explanation why you were banned
- Acknowledge our explanation
- Request to be unbanned
- Promise us that you won't misbehave or break the rules again
For further information please visit F.A.Q. topic (English version) here:
* NOTE *
If any staff or member send you a message (e-mail, or PM) in Thai and you cannot read it, please feel free to reply to them (quoting their original message) and tell them something like "I'm sorry I cannot read Thai message." So that they can rewrite their message in English for you.
P.S. Please kindly be informed that even if you've been posting good, nice, useful messages for a long time and in many posts, if we detect that you have done wrong even once or twice, you still have a chance to get banned.
It's like driving, for example, although you've always obeyed the traffic rules and regulations for 10 years, if a cop sees you violating the rule once, he still has the rights to arrest you.
So, please be sure that you're nice all the time, otherwise we will take an action against your violation.